Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day + 2-Hour Delay!!!

So, I work in an elementary school and yesterday was a snow day and then today we had an unexpected 2-hour delay because of the ice. So basically I've had the last day and a half off just by chance....I'm so psyched! So it's given me time to work on this new blog of mine, got some shopping done and even put a little R&R in too. I hope that people are enjoying my new blog. One comment that I've received is that I seem to be very "upbeat." I was very flattered by that. When I first received my diagnosis of E I let it bring me down a little. I let it define me. I don't EVER want to let that happen again. E may be a part of me but it is not who I am! There is so much more to me. More than half the people I know don't even know that I have epilepsy. It's not that I'm trying to keep it from them because I don't care if the whole world knows. I've just learned that some people can't help but judge you once they find out something about you. I've unfortunately lost a few good friends since becoming epileptic and I don't want that to happen again unless it has to. I'm not ready for that just yet.

Well I can see that I'm just rambling on now and my topic has gone from my relaxing snow day to my pitiful memories of losing friends to epilepsy so I think I'll just call it a night and stop here! Plus it's Thursday night which is my absolute favorite night on t.v. and my dvr is recording my favorite shows. Please leave me some comments. I'll post again A.S.A.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment