Wednesday, January 28, 2009

National Walk for Epilepsy 2009


On March 28, 2009, I will be attending the National Walk for Epilepsy in D.C. This will be my first year attending and I am so excited! A good friend of mine, who is also my coworker will be driving me down the night before. It is about a 7 hour drive for us so it should be quite the trip. Another mutual friend of ours will also be coming and we have the support of my family and numerous friends as well. Luckily I already have many people sponsoring me and others who have pledged to do so. I plan to do a more local epilepsy walk coming up in May this year but my focus us going to be on the D.C. walk so that is where my fundraising will be focused. My team name is Vitality and so far there are just 3 team members including me but I have so much other support as well! Please check out my link for personal page. I could use your support!

My Personal Page Link

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping to go on the walk but,I might have gaw surgery.If I do go I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete